Thursday, July 23, 2009

Buckets are good for something.

My days have been filled - Up, Up, Up.
All of the moments wouldn't fit in a cup;
I'd need a ten gallon bucket.

And maybe even then - that wouldn't do.
But who would've knew, who would've knew?

My days have been filled - Full.

Full of happiness and pursuit.
It feels so good to go this route.

So as I grab my ten gallon bucket
I'll prepare for something greater
And yes it's true as big as it gets-
I owe it all to my creator.


[yeah, i'm in that kinda mood]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the only things you need to know [about me]

My photo
i'm a farmers wife and a proud mother of two boys. i was born in the 80's, but shoulda been the 30's. nature is my heaven and i enjoy talking to animals. i'm a collector of heart shaped rocks and a believer in angels. if you were to catch me on my worst day i'd be having an anxiety attack over someone elses problem - catch me on my best day and i'm singing a lovely song or playing the guitar. classic rock is my preferred genre of music and i've been a story teller since i was a young child. the farm is owned by the community and is located one mile from the famous walden pond. a piece of myself still resides in indiana where my mothers from. i live to spread hope. i live to thrive. i live to change.