Thursday, July 16, 2009

dream on.

good morning.

it's another one of them things, what-a-we call 'em - "days".

it's another one of them days. i was peacefully sleeping off in my protective bubble that we label as "dreaming" when i was awoken to begin my day. how is it that we are forced to wake up BEFORE the sun?

i refuse to have a bad day today. only minutes from now i must wake up the busy toddler - guide him in the correct direction, chug my "good morning" tea and inhale something that should be considered a healthy meal. then i must get into my automobile, after explaining to the toddler that it's okay... "we're going bubeye, it's gonna be okay, we can do this when we get there", drive myself to my destination and continue on-ward from there.

good morning world.

i was happier dreaming.
however, this is where i have to stop myself.
dreaming is fantasy, THIS, is reality.

dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the only things you need to know [about me]

My photo
i'm a farmers wife and a proud mother of two boys. i was born in the 80's, but shoulda been the 30's. nature is my heaven and i enjoy talking to animals. i'm a collector of heart shaped rocks and a believer in angels. if you were to catch me on my worst day i'd be having an anxiety attack over someone elses problem - catch me on my best day and i'm singing a lovely song or playing the guitar. classic rock is my preferred genre of music and i've been a story teller since i was a young child. the farm is owned by the community and is located one mile from the famous walden pond. a piece of myself still resides in indiana where my mothers from. i live to spread hope. i live to thrive. i live to change.